Chief Victor Rodriguez is proud to announce thirteenth session of the Citizens’ Police Academy.
September 11, 2014 thru November 13, 2014
Thursday evenings from 6:00 P.M. to 9:00 P.M.
One Saturday from 8:00 am to noon
Class Sessions Include
- Police firearms orientation
- Juvenile law and procedures
- Patrol procedures
- Police ride-along
- Additional areas of police instruction and familiarization
Minimum Student Requirements
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must work or reside in McAllen
- Must complete an application
- Must be able to attend all class sessions
There will be no cost for participants.
Application Deadline: Friday August 15, 2014
Applications are available at:
McAllen Police Department, 1601 N. Bicentennial
Los Encinos Community Network Center, 2901 W. Olga Avenue
Northwest Community Network Center, 2800 W. Oxford
or download and print below.