TxDOT Update on Bicentennial and 12
CSJ: 0039-17-180 IH 2/US 83 & Bicentennial Blvd
Progress of work:
· Contractor is scheduled to pour Bridge Deck tonight 11/19/2019 starting at 08:00 PM and tentatively finish by 5:00 AM.
Proposed Bicentennial Intersection:
· Contractor has started working on West Bound Detour (Pending only Hotmix). After completion of detour, traffic will be switched and contractor will start working on utilities North side of WB Frontage Rd.
· Contractor has started working on East Bound Frontage Road. After completion of Step 1, Contractor will switch Traffic and continue to work on Step 2 (South section)
· CRCP has been completed under Bicentennial Bridge, waiting on finalizing Frontage Road sections to complete work.
· Bicentennial Blvd is expected to be open by December 17, 2019
Other items (Main Lanes):
· Contractor is currently working on retaining walls East and West of Bicentennial Bridge
· Contractor is currently working on Flex Base East of 10th Street.
· Contractor is currently installing Geogrid West of 10th Street.
· EB Entrance ramp West of 10th Street and EB Exit Ramp East of 10th Street are expected to be opened by December 17, 2019